Payment for Goods
- The buyer shall pay for the order in one of the following ways:
- immediately upon receipt of the order from the delivery service in cash;
- immediately upon receipt of the order from the delivery service by bank card;
- when placing an order on the Site by bank card online.
- Bank cards VISA/MasterCard, American Express are accepted for online payment.
- When selecting the “Online Bank Card” payment type during the ordering process on the Site, the system automatically redirects the Buyer to the bank’s payment system page. On the payment system page the Buyer independently enters all the necessary bank card details and takes the necessary steps to carry out the transaction.
- In case of successful transaction completion, the Buyer is redirected to the main site page. In case of refusal to carry out the transaction, the Buyer is redirected to the Site, where he/she is offered to retry the payment or select another payment type.
- To meet the security requirements for making payments, the acquiring bank uses a specialized technology for ensuring the payment security on the Internet developed by 3-D Secure Payment Systems.
- The Buyer’s key data (personal information, data on the details of payment cards) is transferred using cryptographic means (SSL/TLS) to prevent fraud.
- The confidentiality of the personal information provided by the Buyer is ensured by the acquiring bank. The information entered will not be disclosed to third parties, safe the cases provided for by the legislation of Georgia. In case of any questions regarding the confidential information provided by the Buyer, the Buyer shall contact the acquiring bank.
Delivery and Return
The Goods shall be delivered to the Buyer within the time frame agreed by the Parties upon confirmation of the order by the Seller’s employee. If the Buyer does not receive the order within the period agreed, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order without the Buyer's further notice. If the order is prepaid, the funds can be refunded to the Buyer within the time period established by law.
- The Seller shall transfer to the Buyer the Goods fully corresponding to his order, the quality of which is in compliance with the information provided to the Buyer on the Site.
- Upon receipt of the Goods, the Buyer checks the conformity of the Goods received to his order, completeness, and absence of claims to the appearance of the Goods delivered within 5 (five) minutes after the Goods receipt.
- After the Order receipt, claims to the quantity, completeness, and type of the Goods shall not be accepted.
- Checking of the Goods ordered, as well as all settlements with the Seller’s representative, shall be made in no more than 10 minutes.
- The Goods Shipping Cost shall be determined in advance depending on the Buyer’s address.
The terms of delivery
DELIVERY SERVICE "SUSHI24.GE" WORKS 24/7
MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT20 GEL
COST OF DELIVERY IN TBILISI 6 GEL
FREE ORDER AMOUNT 70 GEL
YOU CAN PAY BY CARD OR CASH